VoIP Phone System
Dynam Communications offers the best VoIP for small business options, office phones, a variety of VoIP phone system solutions that meet the requirements that your company needs to surpass your customers’ expectations while maximizing employee productivity.
What is an Business Telephone System?
Your telephone company installs phone lines to your office. This provides dial tone and allows you to make and receive phone calls. An business phone system connects to those phone lines and provide many more business related features that help you manage calls. Office phones connect to the phone system for even more functionality such as hold, transfer, park/pickup and more. The business phone system can be installed at your office or as a Virtual PBX in the cloud.
Our IP Phone System Solutions
We offer On-Premise VoIP Phone Systems for those companies preferring to have a phone system installed at their office, connected to their own telephone company.
Another solution is our Hosted PBX Phone system solution which many companies opt for since it avoids the upfront costs with buying a system and lowers the monthly phone bill by up to 60%.
Our On-Premise options include the Zultys line of Telephone System VoIP phone solutions. This includes the MX-SE as our small business phone system for under 50 users. The MX-E for companies with less than 300 users. Other models can support up to 10,000 users spread across multiple locations across the country or around the world.
VoIP Phone Service – Features
The most popular, built-in features of our office phone solutions include:
- Automated Attendants – allow callers to reach the user or department they need to speak with, provide hours, directions to your office, and more.
- Call Groups and Call Center Functionality – assign multiple users to a department such as Customer Service, Company Operator, Accounting, Sales, etc. Callers selecting one of these options will ring everyone assigned to that group.
- Connect multiple offices around the world and allow extension to extension dialing. Eliminate long-distance and international calling between your offices!
- Call Recording – schedule your employee’s calls to be recorded and/or allow them to click one button to record a call.
- Faxing over the internet – send and receive faxes to/from your desktop computers.
- Mobile phone integration.
- Email Delivery of voice messages and faxes.
- Instant Messaging – makes it easy to communicate with users around the office or between offices.
- On-Hold Music and messaging.
- HIPAA Compliance
- Conference Bridge allowing you to host conference calls.
- Paging system – broadcast office-wide or zone pages over your telephones speakers.
- Multiple office locations – our IP Phone Systems and office phones can link your employees together. Call employees located around the world by simply dialing their extension.
- Get a Fax number and receive online fax. You can also receive fax by email.
- Administrator Interface – easy to add a new user, change a passwords, and much more.
Which is better PBX or VoIP?
Both PBX and VoIP have their advantages and disadvantages. PBX is onsite at your office, reliable, secure, and offers high call quality. But the initial setup and maintaining the system can be costly. VoIP meanwhile, is very flexible and scalable, plus the cost of maintaining the structure is much lower than traditional lines. Dynam Communications offers both depending on your communications strategy. We have solutions for as few as 1 user and as many as 10,000.
Call us today to discuss your specific needs and get a customized quote.
In the News…