VOIP Phone System
Dynam Communications offers all the popular features for On Premise Phone Systems. variety of VoIP telephone system solutions that meet the requirements that your company needs to surpass your customers’ expectations while maximizing employee productivity.
What is a Business Telephone System?
Your telephone company installs phone lines to your office. These lines provide dial tone and allow you to make and receive phone calls. A business phone system connects to those phone lines and provide many more business related features that help you manage calls. Moreover, office phones connect to the PBX phone system for even more functionality such as Automated Attendants, Call Groups, Music On Hold, call recording, hold, transfer, park/pickup and more. The business phone system can be installed at your office or as a Hosted VoIP PBX, also referred to as a Virtual PBX System, or Cloud PBX.
Our On Premise Phone System Solutions
We offer On-Premise Phone Systems for those companies preferring to have a phone system installed at their office, connected to their own phone company. Another solution is our Hosted Phone system which many companies select since it avoids the upfront costs associated with purchasing a business phone system and lowers the monthly phone bill by up to 65%.
Our On-Premise phone system options include the Zultys line of Phone System solutions. This includes the MX-SE for the small enterprise with under 50 users and the MX-E for companies with as many as 300 users. Other models can support up to 10,000 users spread across multiple locations across the country or around the world.
The most popular, built-in features of our solutions include:
- Automated Attendants – allow callers to reach the user or department they need to speak with, provide hours, directions to your office, and more.
- Call Groups and Call Center Functionality – assign multiple users to a department such as Customer Service, Company Operator, Accounting, Sales, etc. Callers selecting one of these options will ring everyone assigned to that group.
- Connect multiple offices around the world and allow extension to extension dialing. Eliminate long-distance and international calling between your offices!
- Call Recording – schedule your employee’s calls to be recorded and/or allow them to click one button to record a call.
- Faxing – send and receive faxes to/from your desktop computers.
- Mobile phone integration.
- Email Delivery of voice messages and faxes.
- Instant Messaging – makes it easy to communicate with users around the office or between offices.
- On-Hold Music and messaging.
- Conference Bridge allowing you to host conference calls.
- Paging system – broadcast office-wide or zone pages over your telephones speakers.
- Multiple office locations – whether you have one location or man, our office VOIP telephone system can link all your employees together. Call employees located around the world by simply dialing their extension.
- Administrator Interface – easy to add a new user, change a passwords, and much more.
Which is better: On Premise PBX or Cloud PBX?
Both the On Premise PBX and Hosted VoIP PBX options have their advantages. An On Premise PBX phone system is installed onsite at your office. It is reliable, secure, and offers high call quality. Purchasing the system and maintaining is more costly than simply subscribing to a Hosted VoIP PBX service. The Hosted, also called Cloud PBX, is a service you subscribe to. The only hardware purchased are your office phones.